Sunday 14 February 2016

Beggining

I was dreaming for a long time to do this. But it was always more like a dream. Something, what exist only in my fantasy. Today I know, that follow your dreams and make them true is hard path, which use to be even harder before the end because people are use to change. Last weeks I was every single second thinking, if this is right decision. Everything was set up to go but my the strongest emotion was fear. Not fear of danger on unknown, because I've always been attracted in this. Fear of separation, loss and maybe loneliness. It was so close to not go anywhere, but now I'm sitting in a bus and leaving my hometown. I'm going alone around the world and everything what I need I have in my backpack. Crying goodbye are behind me and after I'll see most of the world so after 2 years I'll looking forward for crying welcome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment